QR Code Link to This Post
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We currently have a position available for a Brazilian Portuguese teacher in Liverpool.
Some details about the course:
• Our client would like to have General one-to-one Brazilian Portuguese tuition at his office in Liverpool (at approximately Bedford St S & Myrtle St).
• He would like to have a 60hrs course (30 x 2-hour lessons).
• Classes should be held twice per week on Thursdays and some Tuesdays. His availability is: Thursdays any time between 10:00 and 15:00 is possible, preferably 10:00-12:00. Tuesdays, any time between 9:00 and 15:00 is possible, again preferably 10:00-12:00.
• He wishes to start on January 30th.
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!